Vision test for a sports boat driver’s license
Vision tests for a sports boat license on land and at sea
Good vision is especially important for safety while on the water. Therefore, a vision test is mandatory for every sports boat license candidate, with the following aspects of visual acuity to be examined: diurnal vision, central vision, Ametropia, color blindness, and visual fields.
As an officially-recognized exam center, we perform visual acuity exams in accordance with Regulation DIN 58220 for one and both eyes, both with and without visual aids, in addition to detecting color blindness via Ishihara Charts.
By presenting a valid form of identification (ID card, passport), sports boat license candidates can take eye exams for this license on land and at sea
If you would like us to conduct an eye exam for sports boat licensure, please note the following:
- Please register yourself beforehand.
- The vision test for a sports boat driver’s license takes around 15 minutes.
- Please make sure to bring your glasses or corrective lenses.
- We need your passport or ID card.
- We certify that we carry out the sports boat driver’s vision test.
- We note the measured visual performance on the provided form.
- We charge a fee of € 25,00 (tax included) for the eye exam, which must be paid on the same day of the exam, in either cash or by EC card / credit card payment.
- You will receive a bill for tax administration purposes.